At Tree House Academy, we combine children’s need for a natural home-like environment with the benefits of a preogressive educational child care center. We dedicate ourselves to providing the best place where children, parents and teachers can explore, discover and learn from one another.
- Guiding children 6wks –12 years
- Awarded Two Stars by the State of Oklahoma Department of Human Services
- Frog Street Press Curriculum
- Indoor Playroom
- Age Appropriate Playgrounds
- Nutritious Meals and Snacks
- Highly Qualified Stafff
- Enrichment Programs Including Happy Feet Soccer Program and Beautiful Feet Dance Program
Awarded Two Stars by the State of Oklahoma Department of Human Services, highly qualified staff, nutritious meals and snacks , indoor playroom, age appropriate playgrounds, enrichment programs including Happy Feet soccer program and Beautiful Feet dance program. Serving ages 6 weeks – 12 years.
From the intersection of 91st St. and Sheridan Ave., drive south on Sheridan Ave. Turn East onto E. 93rd St. and our facility will be the first building on the left.
|Address:||6605 E. 93rd St., Tulsa, OK 74133|
|Hours:||6:30am – 6:00pm M-F|
The Frog Street Press curriculum is used in our 18 month classrooms through out Pre-Kindergarten. It is a research-based program that integrates instruction across developmental domains and early learning disciplines. The cornerstones of the program are an extensive integration of theme, disciplines and domains; Social and emotional Development through Dr. Becky Bailey’s Conscious Discipline methods; Differentiated instruction; Equity of English and Spanish materials and instruction; and a joyful approach to learning. Our curriculum is all taught through a variety of teacher and child directed activities that range from hands on experiences to one on one learning with teachers. At each center we also incorporate a faith-based character building lesson. On each location page you can view details of the specific curriculum they use at their facility.
- Annual Registration Fee: $50 for one child, $75 for Family
- Curriculum Fees (Young Preschool): $55 (Annual September 1st)
- Curriculum Feed (Early Preschool – Pre-K) $75 (Annual September 1st)
- 10% Sibling Discount (off the oldest full-time child). Applies to school age children as well.
- Pay monthly tuition by the third of every month and receive 5% off total tuition.
- OK DHS subsidy assistance available
Bring your signed forms with you if you are ready to enroll!
Schools we serve:
- Jenks Southeast Elementary
- Jenks East Elementary
- Bixby Northeast Elementary
- Bixby North Elementary
- Darnby Elementary
- Rosa Park Elementary
Every month our staff has certain goals and activities that they will be focusing on with your kids. Click on the links below to see the activity calendar for your center each month listed.
Your Center Director wants each family to hear each of the reminders for upcoming events, share fun stories and even celebrate birthdays and holidays in different ways. Click on the links below to read your Center’s latest newsletter.
Click the links below to see what your children will be having for snack time & meals.
Click here to download your own copy of our 2016 Parent Handbook