Tree House Academy seeks to create a challenging learning environment that encourages high expectations for success through development-appropriate instruction that allows for individual differences and learning styles. Our school promotes a safe, orderly, caring and supportive environment. Each student’s self-esteem is fostered by positive relationships with students and staff. We strive to have our parents, teachers, and community members actively involved in our students’ learning.
- Enrolling children 6 weeks to 12 years
- Frog Street Press Curriculum
- Computer Lab
- Music & Movement
In Rowlett, just off Hwy 66 (Lakeview Parkway) & Dalrock Rd. Go north on Dalrock Rd. to the fork in the road. Stay right through the fork and Tree House Academy is located on the left.
|Address:||7501 Dalrock Road, Rowlett, TX 75089|
|Hours:||6:00am – 6:30pm M-F|
The Frog Street Press curriculum is used in our 18 month classrooms through out Pre-Kindergarten. It is a research-based program that integrates instruction across developmental domains and early learning disciplines. The cornerstones of the program are an extensive integration of theme, disciplines and domains; Social and emotional Development through Dr. Becky Bailey’s Conscious Discipline methods; Differentiated instruction; Equity of English and Spanish materials and instruction; and a joyful approach to learning. Our curriculum is all taught through a variety of teacher and child directed activities that range from hands on experiences to one on one learning with teachers. At each center we also incorporate a faith-based character building lesson. On each location page you can view details of the specific curriculum they use at their facility.
Additional Fees & Discounts (Discounts may not be combined)
- Registration Fee: $60 for one child or $75 for whole family. (Annual Registration Fee January 1st)
- Curriculum Fee (2’s) $55 per child (Annual August 1st)
- Curriculum Fee (Preschool-Pre-K): $75 per child (Annual August 1st)
- Multi Child Discount: 10% off the oldest child enrolled. Applies to school age children as well.
- Pay monthly tuition on the first of every month and receive 5% off total tuition.
- Drop-In: $45 per day. Ages 18 months and up. Space available only. To drop in you must call prior to drop-in to confirm availability.
- Military, Public School Teacher, Police Officer, Fire Fighter and Nurse Discount: 15%
- Note: We do accept CSS Assistance
- Child Application
- Additional Policy Forms
- TX Food Program Letter to Parents
- TX Food Program Enrollment Form
- TX Food Program Income Form
- Parent Handbook to Review
Bring your signed forms with you if you are ready to enroll!
Schools We Serve
Transportation to & from most Rowlett public schools including:
- Liberty Grove
- Cullins Elementary * from Rockwall ISD
Every month our staff has certain goals and activities that they will be focusing on with your kids. Click on the links below to see the activity calendar for your center each month listed.
Your Center Director wants each family to hear each of the reminders for upcoming events, share fun stories and even celebrate birthdays and holidays in different ways. Click on the links below to read your Center’s latest newsletter.
Click here to download your own copy of our 2016 Parent Handbook