Tree House Academy seeks to create a challenging learning environment that encourages high expectations for success through development-appropriate instruction that allows for individual differences and learning styles. Our school promotes a safe, orderly, caring and supportive environment. Each student’s self-esteem is fostered by positive relationships with students and staff. We strive to have our parents, teachers, and community members actively involved in our students’ learning.
- Enrolling children 6 weeks to 12 years
- Christian based A-Beka Curriculum
- Computer Lab
- Mr. Chris (Music & Movement)
In Rowlett, just off Hwy 66 (Lakeview Parkway) & Dalrock Rd. Go north on Dalrock Rd. to the fork in the road. Stay right through the fork and Tree House Academy is located on the left.
|Address:||7501 Dalrock Road, Rowlett, TX 75089|
|Hours:||6:00am – 6:30pm M-F|
We use the A Beka curriculum which focuses on Kindergarten readiness, pre-reading skills and letter formation techniques. This is taught through a variety of teacher and child directed activities that range from hands on experiences to one on one learning with teachers.
From the A Beka website:
Click here to download the A Beka Curriculum PDF document.
Three decades ago, A Beka Book began with the mission of providing Christian schools with high-quality textbooks and teaching aids to help each school fulfill its educational goals. The hundreds of traditional educational materials from A Beka Book have been developed and refined over a period of 50 years in the classrooms of Pensacola Christian Academy, one of America’s largest and most respected Christian schools. As a result, throughout the nation A Beka Book is recognized as the standard of excellence in the publishing of textbooks and other scholastic materials.
The A Beka Book approach to education keeps learning lively, interesting, and memorable. Our materials reflect sensible theory that is firmly anchored to practicality. Skilled researchers do primary research in every subject. Thus our publications are built upon a firm foundation of absolute truth and sound scholarship, and are written by dedicated and talented scholars well grounded in the practical aspects of classroom teaching. For excellence in education, you can trust A Beka Book.
Additional Fees & Discounts (Discounts may not be combined)
- Registration Fee: $60 for one child or $75 for whole family. (Annual Registration Fee July 1st)
- Two’s Curriculum Fee Abeka Workbooks: $55 per child (Annual September 1st)
- Preschool & PreK Curriculum Fee: Abeka Workbooks $75 per child (Annual September 1st)
- Multi Child Discount: 10% off the oldest child enrolled. Applies to school age children as well.
- Pay monthly tuition on the first of every month and receive 5% off total tuition.
- Drop-In: $50 per day. Ages 12 months and up. Space available only. To drop in you must call prior to drop-in to confirm availability.
- Public School Teacher Discount: 15%
- Note: We do accept CSS Assistance
- Child Application
- Additional Policy Forms
- TX Food Program Letter to Parents
- TX Food Program Enrollment Form
- TX Food Program Income Form
- Parent Handbook to Review
Bring your signed forms with you if you are ready to enroll!
Schools We Serve
Transportation to & from most Rowlett public schools including:
- Liberty Grove
- Cullins Elementary * from Rockwall ISD
- Private school–Advantage Academy
Every month our staff has certain goals and activities that they will be focusing on with your kids. Click on the links below to see the activity calendar for your center each month listed.
Your Center Director wants each family to hear each of the reminders for upcoming events, share fun stories and even celebrate birthdays and holidays in different ways. Click on the links below to read your Center’s latest newsletter.
Click here to download your own copy of our 2014 Parent Handbook